Planning Projects Perfectly
The Project Roadmap Model is a unique process for developing successful projects. Students will be provided instruction on a better project planning and management experience using the instructors "Roadmap," a step-by-step process that is easily customizable and takes the worry and stress out of a complex project planning and management process.
Instructional Topics include:
- Overview of Project Roadmap Model
- Starting Your Project (Identify the Problem/Opportunity, Organizing Your Project Team)
- Framing the Issue Correctly (Inventory Resources, Analyze Resource Data, Identify Issues, Determine Project Outcome)
- Arrive at a Decision (Formulate Alternatives, Evaluate Alternatives, Finalize Project, Decide on Project Resources)
- Implement and Evaluate (Organize Your Project Implementation Team, Set Project Goals, Identify Project Deliverables, Set Projecte Schedule, Implement the Project, Monitor, Evaluate, and Adjust)